We currently have 72 active sisters!
Please contact Victoria Marquis (email@example.com) or Katie Murray (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
In order to be eligible for AΩE Recruitment, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are enrolled in the Engineering School or are getting a BS in Chemistry or Physics
- You are a current first or second year
- You are able to attend most of our Recruitment events
The schedule of our recruitment events can be found below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our exec board.
- Information Sessions (you may attend either): Monday, January 23 & Tuesday, January 24 from 7-8PM location TBA
- Speed Dating and Desserts: Friday, January 27 at 6-8PM in Student Activities Building
- Coffee and Crafts: Saturday, January 28 from 12-2PM in Student Activities Building
- Philanthropy and Fun: Monday, January 30 from 5-7PM in Runk Green Room
- Skits and Snacks: Tuesday, January 31 from 7-9PM in Runk Green Room
- Prefs: Thursday, February 2, from 7-9PM and location TBA
- Bid Day: Saturday, February 4, from 3-5PM in Darden Court (Rain location: Ern Commons)